Not sure how to fundraise? No problem. It's easy to do. There are two simple ways:
1. Fundraise online
- Log into your participant centre to access your personal fundraising page. Check your email: you will have received a username/password email when you registered for the run.
- Update your page with a message from you and photo.
- Share the link to your page on social media and email.
2. Fundraise offline
- Download and print the pledge form to share with your friends and family and ask them to support your run.
- Host a fun event to raise funds such as a bake sale, lemonade stand or talent show that asks for donations.
- Be sure to bring the pledge form and donations with you on the day of the run.
For more ideas, download our fundraising guide. Need more support or resources? Let us know how we can help.
To say thank-you for going above and beyond for nature, there are great prizes and rewards for our fundraisers. The more you raise, the greater rewards you can earn.
The polar bear traversing our Great White North. The right whale breaking the surface of the sea. Caribou migrating on untouched tundra to their calving grounds. These are only some of the species you are helping WWF-Canada preserve when you join the Kids' Run for Nature and raise funds for a healthy and thriving planet.