Be the driving force that brings the Kids' Run for Nature to your community.
World Wildlife Fund Canada is here to help you every step of the way with one-on-one support.
Your roles and responsibilities:
- Pick a run location
- Engage your community to get local sponsors, volunteers and participants
- Manage the event budget
- Organize event vendors and supplies (food and beverage, games, rentals, etc.)
- Oversee all race-day logistics: Event flow, check-in, setup and teardown and volunteer management
WWF-Canada's roles and responsibilities:
- Host the website, online registrations and fundraising
- Recruit volunteers and participants for your location via our national database
- Provide event T-shirts for all volunteers and participants
- Provide running bibs, finisher ribbons and other event materials for participants
- Provide promotional materials
- Provide event-day materials (signage, forms, waivers, etc.)
- Support local co-ordinators wherever possible
Contact us for more information about becoming a Kids' Run for Nature community co-ordinator.
Co-ordinator, Kids' Run for Nature
416-489-8800 ext. 7287