Thank you for your interest in joining the Kids' Run for Nature team as a volunteer community co-ordinator. Please note all positions have been filled for 2018.
We are currently collecting applications to be considered as volunteer community co-ordinator for 2019.
Be the driving force that brings the Kids' Run for Nature to your community.
World Wildlife Fund Canada is here to help you every step of the way with one-on-one support.
Your roles and responsibilities:
- Pick a run location
- Engage your community to get local sponsors, volunteers and participants
- Manage the event budget
- Organize event vendors and supplies (food and beverage, games, rentals, etc.)
- Oversee all race-day logistics: Event flow, check-in, setup and teardown and volunteer management
WWF-Canada's roles and responsibilities:
- Host the website, online registrations and fundraising
- Recruit volunteers and participants for your location via our national database
- Provide event T-shirts for all volunteers and participants
- Provide running bibs, finisher ribbons and other event materials for participants
- Provide promotional materials
- Provide event-day materials (signage, forms, waivers, etc.)
- Support local co-ordinators wherever possible
Contact us for more information about becoming a Kids' Run for Nature community co-ordinator.
Co-ordinator, Kids' Run for Nature
416-489-8800 ext. 7287